Career Opportunities at Green Rock
House Cleaning Technician
Part-time (25+ hours/week)
- Must have valid California Driver License.
- Must be legally authorized work in the United States.
- Must be over 21.
- Must maintain good driving record.
Responsible for transporting, supervising and participating in the cleaning of residential and small offices. Results oriented, hands-on professional that helps to enhance the experience and comfort of residents and employees.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
- Ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
- Drive company vehicle to transport cleaning team and/or equipment as necessary.
- Ensure company vehicle maintenance and cleanliness standards are consistently maintained and enhanced.
- Ensure cleanliness of homes/offices by performing regular cleaning of interiors including but not limited to, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms and more.
- Provide coaching as appropriate to assist co-workers in reaching their full potential as a member of the Residential Cleaning Team.
- Inspect finished work to ensure work is completed and meets established standards.
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance.
- Must be flexible; shifts scheduled as deemed necessary by the Cleaning Operations manager and Ownership.
- Assist Residential Cleaning manager in maintaining inventory
- Assist in the disinfection and maintenance of equipment in accordance with industry standards.
- Responsible for reporting property damage or safety issues to manager in a timely manner.
- Other job related duties as required
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Leads by example.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, team building, and problem solving skills are required.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of cleaning chemicals, supplies, techniques, equipment, and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) is preferred.
- Bilingual skills in the Spanish language is preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English is preferred.
- Ability to follow direction from team leaders in a dynamic environment.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in residential cleaning or hotel housekeeping preferred.
- May reach with hands and arms above shoulder level; bend/stoop, squat, balance, kneel, lift and push/pull.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (equipment and/or furniture).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.